Here are some of the topics Aldridge Kerr will be discussing in 2014:
• The importance of retaining critical knowledge so it does not walk out the door when you lose an employee
• Aldridge Kerr’s Doable, Chewable Chunks® Methodology and how to use it in your organization
• The ongoing challenges organizations face with complying with regulatory requirements
• What are internal controls and why are they important to have them in place?
• Obstacles in integrating a new software solution for an organization
• Identifying and mitigating risk
• Change management and how it can impact an organization
• Avoiding back-logs and customer complaints through simple production management tasks
• The value of a Succession Plan
• The importance of establishing relevant Policies (guiding principles) – example: do you have a Social Media Policy?
If you haven’t signed up for our newsletter, I hope you’ll join us for this year’s discussion topics.
Aldridge Kerr can assist you in addressing your operational challenges. Contact Charlene Aldridge at 972.447.9787 or CharleneAldridge@aldridgekerr.com to discuss how we can assist you in improving how you do what you do.