As we wrap up this year’s focus on operational myths, let’s summarize what we discussed in 2016:
• There are multiple myths and misconceptions that are barriers to accomplishing what we need to do
• Process improvement can be realized through multiple methods
• Efficiency begins with effectiveness
• Consensus is possible
• Process documentation and its related myths
• Risk can be mitigated, not eliminated
• Industry experience is not always needed in order to bring value
• Project management and its related myths
• Operational effectiveness can be realized
• The value of having an exit plan in place
• Alternative options for addressing your Company’s operational issues
Contact Charlene Aldridge at 972.447.9787 or CharleneAldridge@aldridgekerr.com to discuss how we can assist you in overcoming any of the operational myths that are obstacles for you.
And, be sure to sign up for our newsletter.
Check out our new interactive, self-paced tool at My COO Resources.