|Cyndi Pursell, Senior Consultant|
Cyndi Pursell brings a wide range of experience in:
- Systems development, including structured analysis and design, data modeling, database design, quality assurance, and implementation.
- Application maintenance of PC, AS/400, and mainframe based systems.
- Project management, including the development and maintenance of the various plans needed to manage a project. These include
- project, communication, risk, and quality plans.
- Vendor management, including contract negotiation, development, maintenance, and auditing.
- Participation on project teams at various levels throughout her career, including programmer, manager, director, and
Cyndi has 17 years of corporate experience and has supported a wide variety of projects, which include but are not limited to:
- Project Manager of development and maintenance systems projects for a wide range of financial services’ companies.
- Management experience at various levels within an organization, from programmer to corporate officer. This experience included the management of application and systems programmers, business system analysts, data base administrators, and quality assurance and implementation staff.
- Systems development in the following languages: Assembler, COBOL, DB2, VSAM, IMS, C, and Fortran.
In addition, Cyndi has been with Aldridge Kerr since 2000 supporting our various projects. She routinely acts as Project Manager as well as applying her vast experience and expertise on Aldridge Kerr’s projects.
Cyndi’s education includes a Bachelor of Science in Education, a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, and a Masters in Computer Science and Engineering. She continues her ongoing learning by expanding her business, management, computer skills, and project management knowledge.
Cyndi’s involvement with her family is a full-time job, but she still finds time to enjoy tennis, horseback riding, and community service.
To contact Cyndi, send her an email at: CyndiPursell@aldridgekerr.com
Leigh Ann Richmond