|Kay Futrell, Consultant|
Kay brings a wide range of experience in:
- Research and analysis
- Systems documentation
- Procedure documentation
- Systems development life cycle, including testing
- Operational analysis
Kay has 24 years of corporate experience within the commercial insurance industry which includes, but is not limited to:
- Development and documentation for project plan implementation
- Development and documentation of business specifications, testing and training procedures
- Research and documentation of business processes for premium and claims processing systems
- Systems project manager for the development and application maintenance of mainframe based systems for internal and external departments
- Project Manager for numerous business-driven initiatives including specifications, testing, and development of training
- Analysis and management of business processes in anticipation of new premium and claims processing systems
- Development and implementation of business requirements for process improvements and systems initiatives
- Development of procedures and training for numerous initiatives
Kay has been with Aldridge Kerr since 2012 and brings vast insurance and business analysis experience to support Aldridge Kerr’s Clients.
Kay’s education includes a Masters in Business Administration and a Bachelors of Science in Business Education.
In addition to her family, especially two new grandchildren, Kay’s interests include reading, listening to jazz, bowling and exercise dancing-Zumba.
To contact Kay send her an email at: KayFutrell@aldridgekerr.com