In January of this year, we introduced our topic for 2018: the building
blocks of operational effectiveness. If you implemented the recommendations that were made throughout
year, the following results should have begun to be seen:
- If your Leaders have begun to demonstrate the characteristics discussed in February’s
, they are more likely to execute the necessary building blocks needed to create operational
- Key knowledge and expertise will have begun to be effectively shared with other Staff so that your
is building repeatable processes. Our newsletter in March
provided some further insights to this.
- Communication, so intricate to the success of any organization and/or initiative, will have improved.
we discussed in April,
creates opportunities for better collaboration, shared ideas, and improved performance.
- We often suggest to Clients that if they could create consistency
in how they do business, it will produce great strides into improved effectiveness. Have you found that
be true as you created consistency in how you do business this year?
- In July, we discussed commitment.
applying those attributes discussed in July, it strengthens the execution of the building blocks for
- A foundational solution to building operational effectiveness is to create a culture of
your Leaders have implemented the eight
of accountability discussed in August, you should have begun to see a change within your
- September provided some insights into establishing methods
to measure your successes. What steps have you taken to more clearly define your successes and
- Unfortunately, 2018 has been a year with catastrophic events across the country resulting in multiple
If you have not done so already, we encourage you to take steps to prepare for business
- Implementing those building blocks discussed throughout the year, your organization is better
to establish a sustainable organization, as we discussed last
Take a moment to consider these hints for building operational effectiveness. What one or two have yet to
that will produce the quickest results? If you prefer having help in doing so, contact Charlene Aldridge at
to discuss how we can assist you.
Be sure to sign up for our newsletter