As we continue to explore how efficiency begins with effectiveness , we look at aligning the two. Consider the following:
- Do you routinely assess your Critical Processes for relevance and applicability, as your organization evolves?
- Are your existing processes being evaluated against Best Practices within your industry?
- Have you defined measurements (business metrics) to determine if you are meeting – and/or exceeding – your Client’s needs and expectations?
- Are internal controls in place to protect your Clients, your Staff, and your Organization’s resources?
- Do you have a defined timeframe to reassess all of your Critical Processes for both efficiency and effectiveness?
If you answered “yes” to all of these questions, you are positioning your organization to be both effective and efficient.
Look for our next newsletter soon. We will be discussing the value of consistency. Also, be sure to sign up for our newsletter on the right-hand side of our blog’s home page.
Contact Charlene Aldridge at 972.447.9787 or CharleneAldridge@aldridgekerr.com to discuss how we can assist you in more clearly defining your organization’s effectiveness.