In our most recent newsletter, we provided a partial list of the benefits to utilizing Aldridge Kerr’s Doable, Chewable Chunks® methodology.
Here’s an expanded list of the benefits:
- Positions the organization to better identify what the insurmountable challenge is and how to break it into manageable tasks (i.e., “chunks”)
- Provides an approach to define what is most important to the organization
- Allows those performing the tasks to identify and then implement based on the organization’s priorities
- Builds credibility both internally and externally as deliverables are met, results are occurring more immediately, and there are “small wins” propelling the effort to desired results
- Encourages the Team participating in the effort as results are realized more quickly, which in itself motivates the Team for further results
- Breaks insurmountable tasks/goals/projects into doable, manageable pieces, resulting in projects being done on time and within budget
- Provides a simple, “doable” approach to getting a bigger-than-life task completed
- Is not an intimidating approach
- Allows non-technical, end users (i.e., “real people”) to attack a difficult problem and realize benefits and/or desired results
Contact Charlene Aldridge at 972.447.9787 or CharleneAldridge@aldridgekerr.com to discuss using Doable, Chewable Chunks® for quicker results.
And, be sure to sign up for our newsletter