In our most recent newsletter, we discussed the myth that operational effectiveness is a pipe dream. So, how does an organization begin focusing on creating operational effectiveness? We, at Aldridge Kerr, believe that knowing your Top Ten Critical Processes and initially focusing on those will provide major strides in creating operational effectiveness.
By knowing your Top Ten Critical Processes, your organization:
• Immediately has clarity around your priorities
• Will have a roadmap on what processes will give you the “biggest bang for your buck” in order to document and optimize them
• Will be able to focus on maximizing the value of those Top Ten
Not sure how to identify your Top Ten Critical Processes? Aldridge Kerr now how two methods to help you do this:
• Contact Charlene Aldridge at 972.447.9787 or CharleneAldridge@aldridgekerr.com to discuss how we can assist you in identifying your Top Ten.
• Use our alternative, on-line interactive tool if you prefer a do-it-yourself approach. Register at www.mycooresources.com and take the free Simple Start Assessments to get started.
Look for our next blog on how to work on optimizing your Top Ten.
And, be sure to sign up for our newsletter