In our most recent newsletter, we discussed operational obstacles that can impact rapid growth. Can you identify your organization’s obstacles? If not, here are some questions to consider that will assist you in identifying them:
• Are you exceeding your Clients’ expectations? If not, what is inhibiting this?
• Are you experiencing turnover and/or losing Clients? Do you know why?
• What defines your ability to maximize your organization’s effectiveness?
• Is your Team completing its tasks? Are they on time? Are there errors?
• Are there numerous Initiatives started but none that are completed or making progress?
Identifying which obstacles are impacting your organization’s growth is the first step to mitigating their impact. Aldridge Kerr can assist in identifying your operational obstacles. Contact Charlene Aldridge at 972.447.9787 or CharleneAldridge@aldridgekerr.com to discuss how we can assist you in improving how you do what you do.
And, be sure to sign up for our newsletter.