As we continue our discussions on retaining critical knowledge, a key component is to ensure that key Employees are retained as well.
Here are some hints for retaining key Employees:
- Identify the Employees that are key to the organization
- Develop a Staff Retention Plan that is focused on ensuring those key Employees are retained
- Create a culture that is conducive to learning and provide cross-training of critical processes and relevant information
- Ensure Employees know they are valued
- Establish incentives and rewards to motivate Employees
- Encourage input from Employees so they can provide insights that influence the organization’s success
- Keep Employees updated on the organization’s strategies and the tactical tasks being performed to implement those strategies
Aldridge Kerr can assist you in retaining critical knowledge. Contact Charlene Aldridge at 972.447.9787 or CharleneAldridge@aldridgekerr.com to discuss how we can assist you in improving how you do what you do.
And, be sure to sign up for our newsletter.