So you are planning to integrate a system within your organization. As you build your timeline for implementation, consider the following:
- Is the timeframe for implementation realistic?
- Have you included time for problem resolution, creating contingencies that may be required?
- Are the project’s milestones defined?
- Are you attempting to do “too much, too fast?”
- If you answer “no,” remember research has shown that only 29% of IT projects are completed successfully – and unrealistic planning plays a role in this.
- Does your Project Team have a clear understanding of the dependencies that impact any timeline?
Aldridge Kerr can assist you in ensuring you have a realistic timeline that will allow for a successful implementation of your system. Contact Charlene Aldridge at 972.447.9787 or CharleneAldridge@aldridgekerr.com to discuss how we can assist you in improving how you do what you do.
And, be sure to sign up for our newsletter.