|Fred Karr, Consultant
Fred brings a wide range of experience in:
- Defining Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Business process
- Instruction systems design, development, and delivery
- Systems testing
- Quality systems awareness
- Systems life cycle
- Project management
Fred has 28 years of corporate experience and has supported a wide variety of projects, which include but are not limited to:
- Benchmarking of mainframe and midrange applications, and infrastructure for Information Technology Outsourcing
- Corporate curriculum development and delivery
- Systems Life Cycle subject matter expertise
- Internal and external program evaluations for quality assurance, statistical techniques, process management and quality tools
- Project Manager of Systems Engineering Development
- Process improvement design, development and implementation
Fred has been with Aldridge Kerr since 2011 and utilizes his skills to support Aldridge Kerr’s Clients.
Fred’s education includes a Ph.D. in Information Sciences, M.S. in Industrial Technology and a B.S. in Industrial Technology.
In addition to his family, Fred’s interests include kayaking and Tai Chi. He is also an accomplished stained-glass hobbyist and exhibited book artist.
To contact Fred, send him an email at: FredKarr@aldridgekerr.com